Organizer of the sweepstake
J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH + Co KG
73494 Rosenberg (Germany)
By participating, the following rules apply:
- The JRS social media sweepstake for IFFA starts at 06.05.19 at 0 am and the closing date of is 12.05.19 at 12 pm. Later-filed image posts will not be considered. The winner will be chosen at random until 17.05.2019 the latest. He receives a Weber grill.
- To take part in the sweepstake, participants must take a selfie at JRS's American Diner Action Stand (booth D61 in hall 12.1). The participant must then post the selfie either on LinkedIn or Facebook in the JRS corporate website under the raffle contribution as a comment. Every person is allowed to take part only once. We reserve the right to delete comments that are contrary to law or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Only contractually capable, natural persons who are at least 18 years old are eligible to participate. Only participants with LinkedIn and/or Facebook accounts who represent a person with the correct name are allowed. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed. The participation and the chances of winning in no way depend on information requirements, the purchase of goods or the use of paid services.
- Participants who violate or manipulate the terms of participation can be excluded from participating in the competition immediately. If the conditions for an exclusion exist, profits can be withdrawn retroactively or already paid out or delivered profits can be reclaimed or appropriate corrections can be made to the ranking.
- The organizer is entitled to cease, cancel or suspend the sweepstake if
- Facebook's promotion policy would be changed while it was in progress, so it would not be possible to conduct it in accordance with the terms of Facebook, or the contest would be stopped by Facebook for any reason.
- an abuse attempt by manipulation is detected.
- proper operation is no longer ensured, in particular in the event of failure of hardware or software, program errors, computer viruses or unauthorized interference by third parties as well as mechanical, technical or legal problems.
- The right of recourse to the courts is excluded.
- By participating the participant agrees to the rules of participation. The winner will be notified via LinkedIn or Facebook. After notification, the winner has to answer within the next 14 days and tell a shipping address in the EU. If a notification is not possible due to incorrect email or address information, another winner will be determined. If the potential winner does not answer in time or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be determined.
The winner agrees to the publication of their name and image on the JRS website www.jrs.de and the social channels of JRS on Facebook and LinkedIn. The personal data will be collected, processed and used for realizing this sweepstake only. JRS assures that the data will be passed to third parties, only if necessary for the realization of the sweepstake. After finishing all processes of the sweepstake the data and images will be deleted. In so far as there are regulatory obligations to retain data, the data will be blocked. Furthermore the JRS privacy statements are valid. Employees and first and second degree family members of JRS are excluded from participation.
- The Contest is not affiliated with LinkedIn and Facebook and is not sponsored or organized by LinkedIn or Facebook. Facebook is also not available as a contact person for the raffle. The right of recourse to the courts is excluded. A cash payment of the prize is not possible.
By participating in the competition, the participant agrees to these terms and conditions.